Cultural Clarity and Consistency
7 Question – 7 Promise Framework™
What if your people could answer YES to these seven questions week after week?
- Do I Belong? Yes.
- Do I Believe? Yes.
- Do I understand and embrace what I am Accountable for? Yes.
- Do I understand and embrace how I am Measured? Yes.
- Do I understand and embrace how I am Heard? Yes.
- Do I understand and embrace how I am Developed? Yes.
- Do I understand and embrace how I maintain Balance? Yes.
Convenient Options To Quickly Share
Email your survey to your imported contacts.
Get a link to your survey and share.
Copy and paste survey questions into external emails or webpages.
Embed your survey in a webpage with an IFrame.
Audit and Improve
Real-time reporting allows you to see your results and understand areas for improvement. Create a plan that maps back to the tools in your Organizational Operating System.
- Where are we the strongest?
- Where are we the weakest?
- Which area has the biggest deficiency?
- What should be our first priority?
- What tools should we sharpen?
We Believe Employee Engagement is a Promise
It sounds like this: “Everyone, I am making a promise. A promise, with your help, I plan to keep. I promise to surround you with people who know they Belong, who Believe in what we are doing, who understand and embrace how they are Accountable to themselves, to you and to everyone else, who get how they are Measured, who actively share their thoughts and want to be Heard, who always have an attitude of growth and want to be Developed and who are free of drama because they are Balanced. This is the kind of organization I always dreamed of and the one, with your help, I intend to build and protect.”
The 7 Fundamental Questions™ address these four areas:
7 Employee Engagement Questions.
7 Cultural Clarity Questions
7 Things Millennials want from work.
7 Truths, why EOS® and Scaling up work and don’t work.
To be effective, your employee engagement effort must address these 4 things:
- Must be Simple and Consistent – fewer questions are better, always the same.
- Must have a clear path to respond. Map directly to your system like EOS®.
- Must be seen by employees as something being done for them, not to them.
- Must be part of a consistent rhythm, not one and done, random.